The pocket parachute aides in the development of social participation, teamwork and motor coordination. Children work together to catch the balls and beanbags in the pockets. Storage bag included. Machine washable. The 12-foot parachute features 12 handles and 8 mesh pockets. The mesh pockets measure 8.5-inches long x 8.5-inches wide x 4.5 inches deep. Accessories sold separately. For children ages 3 years and older.
- SIZE: Parachute is 12-feet in diameter with 12 separate handles spaced evenly for group play.
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT: Parachute play develops social participation, teamwork and motor coordination. Great for teaching turn taking and cooperation.
- MESH CENTER & POCKETS: The center opening was designed with a mesh cover, so balls and beanbags stay in while still allowing airflow through. Children will work together to catch balls and beanbags in the 8 mesh pockets.
- DURABLE DESIGN: Made from strong and durable washable material with brawny tough stitched handles.
- EASY CLEAN-UP: Parachute fits inside of the included storage bag for easy cleanup and storing.
Place all the balls or beanbags on top of the parachute. Children vigorously shake the chute up and down to get all the balls off the chute as fast as they can. Have a few of the children collect the balls on the ground and aim to return them to a mesh pocket.
Children hold parachute at waist level. Place some balls on top of the parachute and have children try to roll all the balls into the mesh pockets.
Knock It Out
Children hold chute tightly and up at chin level. Place a few balls in each of the mesh pockets. Call a child by name to go underneath the chute and knock the balls up and out of the pockets, while the children holding the parachute's edge try to keep them on. Add more balls and children under the chute. Encourage children to work cooperatively while maintaining spatial awareness under the parachute.