Nothing beats our realistic-looking plastic coins for teaching kids about counting, sorting and money recognition.
- SET INCLUDES:100 pennies, 100 dimes, 100 nickels, 100 quarters, 50 half dollars and 50 dollar coins.
- SIZE: Coins are actual size and jar is approximately 4 inches tall.
- QUALITY: Durable jar with handle and thick plastic coins are sturdy for classroom use.
- DESIGN: Coin jar is designed for counting and sorting materials. Wide-mouth jar is designed to easily pour out coins and to put away easily. Jar has handle for carrying.
- EDUCATIONAL: Supports early math and STEM skills such as counting, shape and number recognition.
PreK-K Core Standards
- K.CC.A.1. Count to 100 by ones and by tens.
- K.MD.B.3. Classify objects into given categories; count the numbers of objects in each category and sort the categories by count.
- SOC (K) Understands the characteristics and functions of money and its uses.