Ideal teaching toy for early math skills in the classroom or homeschool setting. Premium wooden counting puzzles are perfect for early counting and number recognition. For children ages 3 years and older.
- SET INCLUDES: 10 rubberwood boards with 55 wooden pegs and storage bag.
- HOW TO USE: Peg number boards feature indentations that correspond with the number printed on each board. Children place pegs into holes.
- VISUAL: Bright red pegs fit into the indentions creating a visual representation of the numbers.
- SIZE: Boards measure 2-1/2 inches L X 5 inches W.
- EDUCATIONAL: Ideal for beginning to understand number concepts and counting. Children can also understand the relationship between numbers and quantities. Ideal for classroom or home school use.
PreK-K Core Standards
- MAT (P) With support, begin to understand the number '10' contains 1 set of ten and 0 ones.
- K.CC.B.4a. When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
- K.CC.B.4. Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.