See and compare weights and measurements. Easy to read and accurate with metric and standard English display. Scale measures liquids and solids in the removable pan, 5kg./11 lb. capacity.
- Knob for precise measuring
- Scale stores easily inside pan to save space
- Dual measurements provide more information for experiments
- Graduation: 25g/1 oz.
- Pan holds up to 1 liter of liquids or solids
PreK-K Core Standards
- MAT (P) With support, begin to understand that items can be measured (e.g., weight, length).
K-3 Core Standards
- K.MD.A.1 Describe measurable attributes of objects, such as length or weight. Describe several measurable attributes of a single object.
- 3.MD.A.2 Measure and estimate liquid volumes and masses of objects using standard units of grams (g), kilograms (kg), and liters (l).1 Add, subtract, multiply, or divide to solve one-step word problems involving masses or volumes that are given in the same units, e.g., by using drawings (such as a beaker with a measurement scale) to represent the problem.
- K.MD.A.2 Directly compare two objects with a measurable attribute in common, to see which object has "more of"/"less of" the attribute, and describe the difference. For example, directly compare the heights of two children and describe one child as taller/shorter.
- K.MD.B.3 Classify objects into given categories; count the numbers of objects in each category and sort the categories by count.