This clever balance scale uses 3 different plastic "teddy" weights for measuring.
- NUMBER & WEIGHT RECOGNITION: Each bear has a number on its tummy representing a weight amount. This allows children to recognize numbers while also gaining a deeper understanding of mass measurement.
- UNDERSTANDING VOLUME & SOLIDS: Kids can explore volume and compare solids and liquids with this large and colorful set.
- MULTI-USE: The removable buckets can hold liquids as well as solids like rice, sand or counters. Adding the bucket lids creates platform balance.
- INCLUDED: (1) Scale, (10) "teddy" weights and (1) opening drawer for storing the "teddies".
PreK-K Core Standards
- MAT (P) With support, begin to understand that items can be measured (e.g., weight, length).
- SCI (P) Collect, describe and record information using a variety of tools.