Twelve smooth wooden blocks with convenient knobby handles fill a wooden tray. Each has a twin that contains the same sound when shaken. The goal is to match the sounds when the blocks are arranged in random order.
- COLOR RECOGNITION: Each wooden block is color-coded on the bottom so it's easy to see if you've matched them correctly; this allows children to practice matching and recognizing colors.
- SENSE OF RHYTHM: These are perfect for children to develop a sense of rhythm; Ideal toy to capture attention while having fun.
- VISUAL SKILLS: Provides tactile, sonic and visual stimulation.
- LISTENING SKILLS: This interactive set helps children practice and improve their listening skills.
PreK-K Core Standards
- K-LS1-1. Use observations to describe patterns of what plants and animals (including humans) need to survive.
- SCI (P) Begin to understand the needs of different plants and animals.