Kids will really "get into" bugs with these authentic x-rays! Printed on transparent, heavy-duty plastic; excellent for use with light tables
- 36 piece sets also include bonus card sets featuring 36 4" x 6" full photographic images of each x-ray
- Extra educational value - children can match the x-rays to the correct photos
- Activity guides included
PreK-K Core Standards
- SCI (P) Observe, collect, describe and record information about plants and animals.
K-3 Core Standards
- K-ESS3-1. Use a model to represent the relationship between the needs of different plants or animals (including humans) and the places they live.
- 1-LS3-1. Make observations to construct an evidence-based account that young plants and animals are like, but not exactly like, their parents.
- 3-LS1-1. Develop models to describe that organisms have unique and diverse life cycles but all have in common birth, growth, reproduction, and death.
- 2-LS2-2. Develop a simple model that mimics the function of an animal in dispersing seeds or pollinating plants.
- 3-LS2-1. Construct an argument that some animals form groups that help members survive.
- 3-LS3-1. Analyze and interpret data to provide evidence that plants and animals have traits inherited from parents and that variation of these traits exists in a group of similar organisms.