What's it like where lions live? Each puzzle represents a major biome and an animal that would be found there.
- SET INCLUDES: Set of 8 puzzles. Arctic Tundra: Fox -12 pcs., Grassland: Lion -12 pcs., Ponds/Streams: Beaver- 12 pcs., Oceans: Dolphin -12 pcs., Forest: Owl -8 pcs., Rainforest: Tree Frog - 8 pcs., Desert: Lizard - 8 pcs., Coral Reef: Yellow Tang -12 pcs.
- SIZE: Each puzzle measures 11-3/4 inches L x 8-1/2 inches W, 8-12 pieces each.
- QUALITY: Wooden puzzles are heat transferred real photography. Thick full-sized, full-color photo cards included.
- DESIGN: Designed to represent a major biome and an animal that would be found there. Inspire children to think about life around the planet and their similarities and differences. Cards can be hung around the classroom to inspire conversations.
- EDUCATIONAL VALUE: Exclusive science product sets target a variety of interests. Supports STEM and Early STEM studies.
PreK-K Core Standards
- K-ESS3-1. Use a model to represent the relationship between the needs of different plants or animals (including humans) and the places they live.
- MAT (P) Classify and sort objects by attributes.