This set of 4 high-quality, solid, clear acrylic specimens beautifully illustrate the growth of a peanut.
- SET INCLUDES: Set of 4. Includes: seed, root, flower and stem.
- SIZE: Chunky acrylic specimens measure 2.8-3 inches in length and are 1/2 inch thick.
- INVESTIGATE: Kids can have an up-close view of real specimens encased in high-quality, clear acrylic.
- LIGHT TABLE: Ideal for use on light tables and with natural light.
- EDUCATIONAL VALUE: Exclusive science specimen sets target a variety of interests.Supports STEM and Early STEM studies of life science.
PreK-K Core Standards
- SCI (P) Observe, collect, describe and record information about plants and animals.
- SCI (P) Begin to understand the needs of different plants and animals.