Match 'em up while discovering textures. Match the 10 different textured circles with the same texture on the wooden board. Teaches tactile differences and sensory perception. The baseboard is 11"L x 4"W, and the pieces are 1-3/4". Colors may vary.
- LEARN ABOUT TEXTURE: This toy will help children's discover textures and improve matching and association skills
- TACTILE: This tactile sensory toy will pe perfect for children to develop sensory perception through a fun game
- FUN FOR ALL AGES: This matching board game is fun for all ages but we recommend it for young learners ages 3 and up
- PERFECT CLASSROOM ACTIVITY: Young learners will love to touch and match these different textures again and again
- PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS: This interactive toy will help promote problem solving skills in young learners as they work to match the different textures included in this toy
PreK-K Core Standards
- SCI (P) Recognize body parts and know their location (e.g., arm, eyes, etc.).
- K-LS1-1. Use observations to describe patterns of what plants and animals (including humans) need to survive.