The attraction of magnets is simply irresistible for kids! The large pieces are perfect for little hands and allow for large structures to be built by a wide age range. The bars have opposing magnetic polarity; a unique feature not found in other magnetic sets that make play time a learning experience as well.
- Great for demonstrating STEM topcis with geometrical structures and magnetic principles
- Addresses STEM objectives such as asking, observing, gathering data, defining problems, developing or improving objects or tools to solve a problem
- Helps develop early manipulative skills
- Set includes: 12 balls, 12 long rods, 18 short rods, and instruction guide
- Largest piece measures 5-1/4"L