Bright, colorful hand painted children represent 18 different countries around the world and are fun addition to block play. Hands can be placed on one another for a great study of multicultural relations.
- COUNTRIES AND CULTURES INCLUDED: Canada, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Ghana, Russia, Germany, Korea, Australian Aborigine, Holland, India, Italy, Mexico, Japan, Tahiti, China, Inuit American, Native American, Guatemala
- MULTICULTURAL: Introduce diversity and various cultures to children. Encourage understanding of similarities and differences in others
- QUALITY: Made from sustainable solid wood with non-toxic paint with low VOC and clear top coat. Hand painted
- ADDITIONAL PLAY: Hands can be placed on one another for a great study of multicultural relations
- COMPATIBLE: Works with other brand block and play sets
PreK-K Core Standards
- SOC (P) Begin to understand personal development and the characteristics we share with others
- SOC (K) Understands concepts such as: growth, change, learning, self, family, group.
- SOC (K) Understands individual development and identity helps us know who we are and how we change.