Outdoor Zig Zag Balance Beam - Blue
Item # BBEAMZB
You save: $0.01 (0%)
Drop Ship/Special Shipping Applies. Allow up to 6 weeks for delivery. Full details This Truck Icon means this item requires special handling and/or shipping. This product is not eligible for free or expedited shipping unless otherwise specified. Instead, we will add 15% to the merchandise total of these items for shipping, regardless of your order total. In some cases, the item may be sent directly from the manufacturer. Please Click Here to see our shipping section for further information.
Ships Within 14 -16 weeks
Ages 2+ / Toddler
Have an empty space in your playground or want to add more playful activities without taking up too much space? The Zig Zag Balance Beam is a superb piece of equipment that can be seamlessly added to any recreational area. Balance beams are an easy activity to learn but offer a slew of physical benefits. Work on agility, balance, foot-eye coordination, and motor planning all in one place! The long, snaking design creates a fresh new obstacle for kids. It also allows multiple people to cross at once. Children can play follow the leader as they trek through the zigzagging structure. This will be sure to spark imaginative and creative play. Kids can speed walk across the beam, put one foot in front of the other like a trapeze artist, or imagine that they are a gymnast at the Olympics. Combine these with other pieces of equipment to create an adventure park! Meets national standards for ASTM F1487-17 and CPSC Guidelines #325. Fall height 12”
- BALANCE FUN: Balance beam is perfect for kids to practice balance, coordination, and gross motor skills
- IMAGINATIVE PLAY: Once imagination gets involved, a trip across the balance beam turns into walking across a narrow bridge over a canyon or traveling across a log on a lake. With children, imagination knows no bounds!
- PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT: Children may stumble at first, but soon they will learn to put one foot in front of the other with ease
- SAFETY FIRST: Meets national standards for ASTM F1487-17 and CPSC Guidelines #325
- INSTALLTION TYPE: In-ground mount installation
Age / Grade
Ages 2+ / Toddler