Exciting matching game plays just like a lottery! Young learners will build matching and memory skills as they explore position concepts with the Match Me® Positions Game.
- Students will learn 16 position concepts by matching words and easy-to-identify positions
- 8 double-sided boards feature photographs and words on front with words only on back
- 1-8 players with 3 ways to play
- Includes storage box, activities and 48 extra-sturdy game pieces
- Cards measure 9"L x 6-1/2"W
- Playing pieces measure 2-1/2"Sq.
PreK-K Core Standards
- MAT (P) Describe and name shapes in the environment and identify their position.
- K.G.A.1. Describe objects in the environment using names of shapes, and describe the relative positions of these objects using terms such as above, below, beside, in front of, behind, and next to.