My Writing Word Journals
Item # 303531
Really Good Stuff
You'll get it fast. Usually ships within 3 business days.
These out-of-the-ordinary personal writing and spelling reference Journals enable your students to have over 450 high-frequency words, Dolch nouns, and other high-interest words at their fingertips as they write. Each alphabetized page has a list of important high-frequency and high-interest words with a facing page providing blank primary writing lines for students to create “little dictionaries” by adding new words from their reading, spelling, math, science, and other daily activities. The back of the journal features an appendix that includes lists of number words, color words, days of the week, months of the year, contractions, commonly misspelled words, animal names, and math terms. These Writing Word Journals are a year-long reference that students will use over and over again. Perfect for take-home assignments too!
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: This is a set of 12, laminated softcover Journals (5¾” by 8¾”) with 64 pages each
- HIGH FREQUENCY WORDS REFERENCE: You can put high frequency words, Dolch nouns, and high-interest words at your students’ fingertips in a handy dictionary form.
- “LITTLE DICTIONARIES” FOR CLASSROOM WORDS: Have your students add their own interesting classroom words while they reinforce their handwriting skills on primary writing lines.
- REINFORCE DICTIONARY SKILLS: Students can use the alphabetized pages in these writing journals to practice early dictionary skills of alphabetizing and finding words.
- INTRODUCE USING AN APPENDIX: Even more words are provided in an appendix featuring lists of number words, color words, days of the week, months of the year, contractions, commonly misspelled words, animal names, and math terms.
Really Good Stuff