Support early language skills and creativity by encouraging children to sketch and write in journals. Dedicated workbooks allow children to work and progress independently.
- LAYOUT: Preschool journal has 2 lines and large space for drawing. The lines contain a red baseline, a dotted midline and solid blue cap height.
- SIZE: Line height is 1.25 inches H. Journals are 8.5 inches W x 11 inches H.
- SET: Each notebook has 60 pages. Set contains 10 journals.
- QUALITY: Cover is laminated with thick pages that are bound with durable plastic spiral.
- EDUCATIONAL: Encourage children to sketch and write down their experiences in journals. The generously spaced lines allow for plenty of room for practicing writing. Journals also support creativity and early language skills.
PreK-K Core Standards
- L.K.1a. Print many upper- and lowercase letters.
- LAN (P) Write words phonetically, use knowledge of sound-letter relationships.
- LAN (P) Use drawings to add detail to events discussed.