Keeping a journal promotes writing skills while students record their activities, feelings and more. Each page has 3 lines for writing and a space for drawing. Lines (3/4 inches H) have a red baseline, a dotted midline and a solid blue cap height. Spiral bound, 60 pages each. 8-1/2 inches W x 11 inches H. Cover artwork may vary.
- DEVELOP WRITING SKILLS: These story and picture journals while help to improve writing skills in young learners while they record their activities, feelings, and more
- SPIRAL BOUND: These journals are spiral bound with 60 pages each - perfect for young learners developing writing and drawing skills
- FUN FOR ALL AGES: These journals can be fun for all ages but we recommend them for children ages 5 and up
- EASY TO WRITE IN: Besides the place for drawing, these spiral bound journals have 3 lines for writing with a convenient red baseline, a dotted midline and a solid blue cap height
- PERFECT FOR THE CLASSROOM: Students will love to have creative writing time with these easy-to-use journals - they'll especially have fun creating images to accompany their journal entries