This flip chart makes it easy to teach handwriting. It clearly shows how to form all 26 capital and lowercase letters, plus numerals 09. Each page includes kid-friendly directions for the teacher to read.
- STURDY: This handy chart sits securely on a 5" base. The super-sturdy, easy-to-turn pages are spiral-bound at the top.
- TEACH HANDWRITING: Each page has large writing guidelines with dotted midlines and simple directions for the teacher to read. The directions use terms young children can understand: sun line, bird line, flower line, and worm line. Letters A To Z and Numbers 0 To 9: The flip chart guides children in forming all of the alphabet letters in uppercase and lowercase form, plus numerals 09.
- DRY ERASE SURFACE: You can demonstrate and invite students to practice forming letters and numbers on these large, easy-to-see pages, and then just wipe them off for next time.
- FOLDS FLAT: When you're not using the flip chart, just fold it flat for compact, space-saving storage.
- REPRODUCIBLE WRITING LINES: The last few pages have blank writing lines and can be copied on 8" by 11" paper so you can hand them out to students. Teach letter and number formation and invite kids to practice with this easy-to-use, dry erase, tabletop flip chart!