Set of 24 chunky (2 inch) cubes with grooves and ridges that slide and link together to form imaginative structures. Promotes perceptual and fine motor development, and encourages cooperative play. Made of soft, durable, washable plastic in 6 bright, appealing colors, Storage bin with locking lid included. Recommended for 18 months +.
- EARLY STEM: 2 inch cubes are the perfect size for small hands to tackle some big building. Ideal for exploring color and shape recognition, spatial relations, and early engineering concepts.
- CHUNKY CUBES SLIDE AND LINK: Each cube has grooves and ridges that easily slide and link together so kids can build sturdy imaginative structures. Cubes can link horizontally, or vertically in endless combinations.
- PROMOTES PERCEPTUAL AND FINE MOTOR DEVELOPMENT: Toddlers will feel a real sense of accomplishment as they discover how to fit the ridges into the grooves, link the cubes together, and watch their structure grow bigger with each added cube.
- DURABLE, SAFE PLASTIC: Cubes are made of soft, durable, washable plastic with rounded edges so they're super safe - even if dropped on a little toe.
- STORAGE BIN INCLUDED: Handy plastic storage box with locking lid makes cleanup time quick and easy, and keeps all pieces together for on-the-go building fun.