Perfect for building tall, round towers or for interlinking to create a variety of patterns. Pieces measure 2 inch Dia. and approximately 1 inch H. Includes 6 colors: red, blue, yellow, green, orange and purple - all contained in a clear plastic storage canister. Ideal for use in the classroom and homeschool setting. For children ages 3 years and older.
- EARLY STEM: This beginning interlocking manipulative has chunky pieces that are easy to hold and fit together. Ideal for exploring spatial relations, color and shape recognition, and early STEM concepts
- DEVELOP FINE MOTOR SKILLS: This manipulative set promotes thinking, design, fine motor skills, eye-hand coordination and logic skills. Perfect for building tall, round towers or for interlinking to create a variety of patterns
- CREATIVE BUILD AND PLAY: Keep your kids entertained while learning through play with this construction manipulatives building toy. Made of durable, washable plastic for long lasting use
- ENCOURAGES COOPERATIVE PLAY: Bright colors with easy to hold shapes encourage the littlest builders to join in the fun. Children learn cause and effect with construction toys
- STORAGE BIN: Comes in storage box which lets you easily take the set anywhere to entertain kids on-the-go. Storage bins make for clean-up and use at home, in school, or at day-care center