Set of 32 squishy liquid-filled shapes (4 each of eight different shapes) plus 4 plastic-tipped lacing cords are fun to sort, classify, count, and string together in a pattern. Perfect for sharing or for independent lacing practice - enough materials for up to 4 children to participate at a time. Recommended for ages 3+.
- SPARKLY, SQUISHY SENSORY FUN: Kids will love to squeeze, poke, and prod the 8 different shapes and watch as the liquid inside oozes and moves. After use, shapes simply wipe clean with a damp cloth or sanitary wipe.
- FINE MOTOR TRAINING: Each shape has two holes that present a unique dimension and satisfying challenge to simple stringing. Kids thread the lace up, over, and under (not just through a single hole). When the shapes are laced together, they lie flat so it's easy to see each shape and all the brilliant colors.
- LEARN AND EXPLORE: Four of each bright shape - square, rectangle, triangle, circle, hexagon, heart, star, and flower - brings excitement to early math activities. The unique tactile experience makes it fun to sort and classify by shape or color, count, and create patterns.
- PERFECT LIGHT TABLE ACCESSORY: Liquid-filled shapes glimmer and shine on any light panel. Watch the viscous liquid glow and flow with a gentle touch. Stack the shapes to explore color mixing too.
- SIZED JUST RIGHT: Shapes are approximately 2.5" x 2.5" each with two .25" lacing holes. Lacing cords are 32" long with plastic tips to prevent fraying and make lacing easy and fun for little hands.