This series helps children build social and emotional intelligence through shared reading of engaging texts that prompt discussions about real-world experiences.
- Stories are written from the first person perspective and center around a diverse group of relatable children
- High-quality illustrations and delightful narrators aid in teaching social and emotional skills without a heavy-handed approach
- Social and emotional intelligence is the set of abilities that allows people to work with others, learn effectively and play important roles in their families and communities
- Many studies show that IQ (intelligence quotient) is only a minor predictor of success in life, while social and emotional skills are far better predictors of both success and well-being
- Ideal for use in classrooms, in child care centers and nursery schools, at home with parents, and at school with guidance counselors
- Books are 7-2/3"W x 6-1/2"H each
- SEL: Supports social emotional development and social emotional learning.
- CALM-DOWN TOOLS: Use this in conjunction with other calm-down tools to create a place of peace in your classroom.
*I Can Make a Plan
*I am a Star
*I'm Not Giving Up
*Let's Get it Started
*I Will Find a Way