Set of 12 all-wood geometric forms encourage toddlers to explore, discover, create, and build. Made of solid wood with natural and contrasting opaque stain for durability. Included Activity Cards help develop early math and engineering skills as children identify, select, and arrange blocks to re-create structures.
- EARLY STEM BUILDING FUN: Blocks naturally invite kids to stack, sort, and match, and also stimulate motor development and spatial awareness skills.
- DURABLE, SOLID WOOD GEOMETRIC FORMS: Cubes, cylinders, pyramids, and spheres (3 each) are constructed of solid wood for years of engineering fun. Forms are a combination of clear finish to showcase the natural wood, and opaque stain for contrast.
- SIZED RIGHT FOR LITTLE HANDS: Shaped and sized just right for little hands, this set of 12 blocks includes 3 of each form; cube, cylinder, pyramid, and sphere. Cubes measure 2 inches x 2 inches x 2 inches. All forms are similarly sized.
- BRAIN BOOSTING ACTIVITY CARDS: Research indicates that incorporating templates, pictures, or diagrams help develop early math and engineering skills. Laminated, full-color photo cards depict 10 different horizontal and vertical configurations. Kids can identify, select, and arrange the blocks to re-create the structures shown, or create their own imaginative constructions.
- BUILDS SOCIAL SKILLS: Open-ended block play is important for creative explorations and discovering different ways to solve a problem. Building a structure together builds social skills such as vocabulary, cooperation, and teamwork.