Sturdy, chunky viewers are easy for small hands to grip. Set includes 2 each of yellow, blue and red for multiple early STEM discoveries in identifying and mixing. Wands measures 1.5 inches L x 3.5 inches W x 1-inch thick. Great for use in the classroom or homeschool setting. Activity guide included. For children ages 18 months and older.
- EARLY STEM: A great science-center item to encourage young children to observe items through different-colored lenses. Activity guide included.
- COLOR INTRODUCTION: With these three colors children learn primary colors and when the wands are overlapped can learn secondary colors.
- DOUBLE THE FUN: You can even double-up two magenta wands to make a more intense view of the world
- IDEAL USE: The first color wand set is great for use in the classroom or homeschool setting.
- GREAT FOR GIFT GIVING: Makes a great gift for birthdays, Christmas, baby showers and holidays as an alternate option to screen-free play.