Encourage little scientists with real plants and animals! Leaf, flower, and insect specimens are embedded in smooth, safe acrylic with sturdy viewing handles.
- INTERACTIVE: Children can explore the vast world of science and broaden their knowledge on fun topics like insect anatomy, specimen types and habitats
- SCIENCE TOY: Toddler viewers are a great addition to STEM and science classroom centers. Viewers include guide to specimens and ideas for exciting science lessons
- SPECIMENS INCLUDE: Viewers include lobelia, leaf, chrysanthemum, viola flowers, peanut plant red-spotted bugs, and common tiger butterfly
- PERFECT SIZE: Young explorers can hold, turn, and examine bug and plant specimens. Children can enhance their basic knowledge of concepts of anatomy. Viewers measure 6-1/2 inchesL x 3-1/2 inches W x 1/2 inches H
- EDUCATIONAL TOY: Specimen Viewers provide an intuitive way for students to get up close and personal with the common insects and bugs