This beechwood tray is perfect for Loose Parts! The 10 frame tray is a wonderful resource to help children explore, learn and practice number bonds to 10 in an enjoyable and meaningful way. Children can use the tray to collect items both inside and outside, and carry them back safely for future learning opportunities. Measures 15 inches x 6 inches x 1/2 -inches.
- CREATIVE COUNTING: Provides opportunities for children to practice counting and sorting with real objects that attract their interest.
- INSPIRE: Loose Parts help children inspire imagination and creativity on their own terms and in their own unique way. Loose Parts create endless possibilities and invite creativity.
- CHILD CENTERED: Open ended materials, environments, and experiences encourage problem solving and are child centered.
- LEARNING EXPERIENCES: Children involve themselves in concrete experiences using Loose Parts, which lead to explorations that occur naturally, as opposed to adult directed. However, adults do play important, intentional roles in preparing, guiding, and documenting open-ended learning experiences.
- MAKING CONNECTIONS: When children are encouraged to integrate play materials and areas in their own creative ways, they are experiencing open-ended learning.