Perfect for games, event timing, experiments and more!
- GREAT TIME MANAGEMENT TOOL: Help kids do things more efficiently and develop a strong sense of time. Ideal for Cooking, Classroom Use, Game Time, Kid's toothbrushing timer, Exercising Timer (yoga or psychological training). Also, can be used as home office decoration. Great gift for children and friends.
- COLORFUL: Each sand hourglass timer is filled with a different bright color. The featured colors are red, green, yellow, blue and pink.
- GREAT AS A GIFT: This set is a great holiday gift, home decoration, birthday gift or personal collection.
- INCLUDES - Set of 5, 1 each of: red (30 seconds), green (1 minute), yellow (3 minutes), blue (5 minutes) & orange (10 minutes).
PreK-K Core Standards
- K.MD.A.2. Directly compare two objects with a measurable attribute in common, to see which object has "more of"/"less of" the attribute, and describe the difference. For example, directly compare the heights of two children and describe one child as taller/shorter.
- MAT (P) Directly compare two objects with a common measurable attribute.
K-3 Core Standards
- 2.MD.C.7 Tell and write time from analog and digital clocks to the nearest five minutes, using a.m. and p.m.
- 3.MD.A.1 Tell and write time to the nearest minute and measure time intervals in minutes. Solve word problems involving addition and subtraction of time intervals in minutes, e.g., by representing the problem on a number line diagram.
- 1.MD.C.4 Organize, represent, and interpret data with up to three categories; ask and answer questions about the total number of data points, how many in each category, and how many more or less are in one category than in another.