Set of Bases, Cubes, and Activity Cards introduces preschoolers to early math concepts with engaging activities. Kids can re-create simple or complex patterns or create their own, while exploring counting, quantities, and beginning operations. Perfect for use on or off a light table. Includes 4 Black Bases, 120 Translucent Cubes, and 10 Double-Sided Activity Cards
- LIGHT TABLE EXCITEMENT: Kids will love placing colorful translucent cubes into the bases and watching their creation glow with light. The sleek black bases add a dramatic touch! Perfect for creating patterns and imaginative designs on or off a light table.
- PERFECT FOR PATTERNING: Activity Cards provide different patterns for kids to re-create. Patterns are leveled and include A-B, A-B-B, and A-B-C patterns. Start with a simple blue-red pattern, then progress to more complex patterns involving more colors and different heights.
- COUNTING AND QUANTITIES: Manipulating the bright Cubes will help kids understand the relationship between numbers and quantities. As they add Cubes to the Bases, they can practice counting and easily compare different amounts and explore operations such as adding or removing - a great beginning for higher mathematical skills!
- PLENTY FOR EVERYONE: Four black bases, 10 double-sided Activity Cards, and 120 translucent cubes means several children can explore math concepts at the same time. The 8" x 8" Bases can be used independently or snapped together.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE BOX: Compact box holds all components - Bases, Cards, and Cubes - so they're neat, organized, and ready for use.