Really Good Stuff® Beginning Long Division Dry-Erase Boards - 6 Boards
Item # 164252
Really Good Stuff®
You'll get it fast. Usually ships within 3 business days.
Introduce your students to long division and provide lots of hands-on practice with our easy-to-use, two-sided Beginning Long Division Dry-Erase Boards. These Boards (6 included) provide color-coded cues to help students grasp the idea of carefully lining up the numbers as they divide, multiply, subtract, check, and bring down. The two-sided Boards feature division into three-digit numbers on one side and division into four-digit numbers on the other side allowing students to visually see the next step on each level. Just supply your students with division practice problems for the Boards, and then watch as students apply their newly learned long-division cues in their daily math lessons!
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: The Beginning Long Division Dry-Erase Boards includes 6 two-sided non-magnetic dry erase boards (6"" by 8"" each.)
- HELP STUDENTS FEEL CONFIDENT DOING LONG DIVISION: The Boards in this set will help your students feel more confident as they use colorful visual cues to see the next step in division problems.
- ASSESS AND REINFORCE STUDENT LEARNING WITH A QUICK PEEK: These dry-erase Beginning Long Division Boards allow you to keep daily track of student progress and encourage students with a positive quick-erase, rethink, and resolve strategy.
- ENHANCE INDIVIDUAL, PARTNER, AND SMALL-GROUP LEARNING: These Boards are perfect for teachers, aides, tutors, and parents to provide hands-on practice for individual learners, partner groupings, and small groups!
- ENCOURAGE GOOD WORK HABITS: Get your students implementing good-work habits by having them safely cap and store their markers, erase the Boards completely, and store the Boards so they are ready for the next students to practice their long division skills!"
Really Good Stuff®