Go on a fossil or bug hunt, discover them buried outside or in a sand tray, dig them up and clean them off.
- Record what's been found by taking a wax rubbing and/or making a fossil or bug imprint in modeling clay
- Also great for non-fiction research, then gathering evidence and reaching conclusions
- The fossils can be used in further creative ways too through the making of fossil gardens, displays of rubbings and clay imprints and role play
- Bug set provides children the opportunity to learn close up about the living creatures they will encounter in daily life
- They are an ideal addition to any dinosaur theme and can be used in endless small-world and role play activities
- Stones are approx. 3-1/4"L x 2-3/4"W, widest fossil is 3-1/4", longest is 3-3/4"W.