Investigate light! Easy to fill with various objects and secure with hook and loop closures.
- SET INCLUDES: Wooden kaleidoscope with removeable end cap with hook and loop closure. Set of 6.
- SIZE: Jumbo assembled kaleidoscopes measure 8-1/4 inches L x 2-3/4 inches W. Triangular design keeps them from rolling off tables and surfaces.
- DESIGN: Open-ended design allows for children to place any small objects into the end cap and reattach lid to the end with the hook and loop edges. Children can view through the other end of a kaleidoscopes of colors and designs.
- QUALITY AND SAFETY: Beautiful wooden kaleidoscopes are sanded for no sharp edges and highly varnished. Inside acrylic mirrors are shatter proof and safe.
- EDUCATIONAL: Children can collect, describe or even draw what they see through the lenses. Kids can compare and contrast different objects or make hypotheses on what the items will look like through the viewer.
PreK-K Core Standards
- SCI (P) Collect, describe and record information using a variety of tools.
K-3 Core Standards
- K-2-ETS1-1. Ask questions, make observations, and gather information about a situation people want to change to define a simple problem that can be solved through the development of a new or improved object or tool.
- K-2-ETS1-2. Develop a simple sketch, drawing, or physical model to illustrate how the shape of an object helps it function as needed to solve a given problem.
- K-2-ETS1-3. Analyze data from tests of two objects designed to solve the same problem to compare the strengths and weaknesses of how each performs.