This 24-piece observation set includes one each of the following sets:
- 6 Super Magnifiers (7-1/2" x 3-1/2") with easy-to-hold 4" handles and 2"Dia. 3x magnifier inset
- 6, 6" Bug Capture Bubbles
- 6 Small (8-1/2") Gotcha Nets
- 6 Bug Observation Boxes (6"L x 2"W x 5"D)
- Colors may vary
- Storage bin included
PreK-K Core Standards
- SCI (P) Collect, describe and record information using a variety of tools.
K-3 Core Standards
- K-2-ETS1-1. Ask questions, make observations, and gather information about a situation people want to change to define a simple problem that can be solved through the development of a new or improved object or tool.
- K-2-ETS1-2. Develop a simple sketch, drawing, or physical model to illustrate how the shape of an object helps it function as needed to solve a given problem.
- K-2-ETS1-3. Analyze data from tests of two objects designed to solve the same problem to compare the strengths and weaknesses of how each performs.