This set of engaging woodland footprints is a great way for children to start their woodland explorations!
- Set includes footprints of a fox, squirrel, rabbit, frog, deer, buzzard, owl and mouse
- The footprint stones can be sorted by categories such as homes, movement, feathers, claws and diet
- Children can record their findings by taking rubbings, making impressions in play dough and investigating what else they can find out about each animal
- The footprints are made from a unique stone mix and are robust enough to be used throughout an early years setting, both inside and outdoors
- Contains eight double-sided stones
- Largest stones are 3-1/2"L x3-1/4"W x1/2"H
- Clean with soap and water.
- Supports Outdoor Learning.
- Ideal for special needs.