A beautiful decoration that will brighten any room! Use spray bottles, brushes or droppers to paint these tissue-paper lanterns with Liquid Watercolor™ (do not overly saturate). For even more dazzle, enhance with Gold or Silver Liquid Watercolor™ accents. Allow the paint to dry completely, when adding glitter & sequins for extra pizzazz. Each measures 5"Dia. For a shimmery look, use a brush to paint the entire lantern with a light coat of Gold or Silver Liquid Watercolor™. First emble a lantern by "popping" it up and inserting the metal spacer. F then add accents in other Liquid Watercolor™ colors. A beautiful decoration that will brighten any room! (Not intended for use with candles or light bulbs.)
- USE AS DECORATIONS: Customize these tissue paper lanterns to display on holidays - paint red, white, & blue & hang them up on the Fourth of July or red & gold for Chinese New Year!
- ENHANCE YOUR LANTERNS: For even more dazzle, enhance with gold or silver liquid watercolor™ accents or add glitter or sequins.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Simply assemble the lantern by popping it up and inserting the metal spacer, then decorate
- USE AS PART OF YOUR ARTS & CRAFTS CURRICULUM: Encourages children to develop fine motor skills, encourages self-expression and confidence.
- SIZE: Each lantern measures 5 inches in diameter, the perfect size for children to decorate and then hang up for show