Real photographs of children expressing four different emotions - happy, sad, angry, scared - help toddlers recognize and identify emotions and realize that others have similar feelings. Set of two 4-piece puzzles help toddlers discover how facial features and body language can express emotions. Recommended for children 18 months and older.
- SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING: Young children experience a variety of emotions, often very intensely. Recognizing and identifying strong emotions is one of the first steps in toddlers' social-emotional development
- REAL PHOTOS PROMOTE EMPATHY: Beautiful photographs of happy, sad, angry, and scared children help toddlers accept their emotions and begin to realize that others have similar feelings too. This awareness helps children understand how their actions affect themselves and others
- SET OF TWO 4-PIECE PUZZLES: Each puzzle features four different children showing four different emotions to give toddlers multiple opportunties to discover how facial features and body language express feelings. The name of each emotion is printed on puzzle tray in both English and Spanish
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: Puzzle trays are made of sturdy poplar plywood and photos are printed with durable heat-transfer process so they'll hold up year after year
- DIMENSIONS: Each puzzle tray measures 16.75" x 7" x .5". Chunky solid beech wood puzzle pieces - 4 in each tray - are approximately 4.25" x 3.25" x 1" so they're easy for little hands to grasp and fit into the self-correcting wells