Bring new life to pattern blocks with our exclusive designs!
- Set of 20 cardboard cards challenges young learners to create exciting pictures and to develop math skills
- Packaged in a reusable plastic envelope
- Activity guide included
- Cards measure 10"W x 12"L each
- Pattern blocks not included
- Perfect for use with pattern blocks #WDPAT or #LOTPAT, each sold separately
PreK-K Core Standards
- K.G.B.6. Compose simple shapes to form larger shapes. For example, �Can you join these two triangles with full sides touching to make a rectangle?�
- MAT (P) With support, begin to recognize how two shapes can be joined to create another shape.
K-3 Core Standards
- K.CC.B.4a When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
- K.CC.B.4b Understand that the last number name said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
- K.CC.B.5 Count to answer �how many?� questions about as many as 20 things arranged in a line, a rectangular array, or a circle, or as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration; given a number from 1-20, count out that many objects.