Durable plastic gears snap together and pull apart easily with no wrong way to build.
- Students can investigate and predict relative movement and patterns of movement
- Great way to analyze objects and apply and understand the principles of motion
- Addresses multiple STEM objectives such as analyzing data to determine solutions, planning and investigating forces on the motion of an object
- Includes power motor, flashing lights, glow-in-the-dark stickers and more
- Use in the classroom to introduce science, technology, engineering and math concepts in a tactile and visual way
- Storage tub included
- Motor requires 3 "AA" batteries (not included)
- 12"L x 10-4/5"W x 12"H
K-3 Core Standards
- K-PS2-2. Analyze data to determine if a design solution works as intended to change the speed or direction of an object with a push or a pull.*
- 3-PS2-1. Plan and conduct an investigation to provide evidence of the effects of balanced and unbalanced forces on the motion of an object.
- 3-PS2-2. Make observations and/or measurements of an object's motion to provide evidence that a pattern can be used to predict future motion.