Children can develop listening skills while learning to identify feelings, facial expressions and community friends! Fun lotto games each include: 12 photographic game boards, 120 game tokens and audio CD with directions (#COMHELP has directions in English, Spanish, and French). No reading required.
PreK-K Core Standards
- LAN (P) Understand more complex vocabulary and display listening comprehension.
K-3 Core Standards
- SL.K.4. Describe familiar people, places, things, and events and, with prompting and support, provide additional detail.
- RF.K.2e Add or substitute individual sounds (phonemes) in simple, one-syllable words to make new words.
- SL.1.4 Describe people, places, things, and events with relevant details, expressing ideas and feelings clearly.
- SL.K.1b. Continue a conversation through multiple exchanges.
- SL.K.6. Speak audibly and express thoughts, feelings, and ideas clearly.
- SL.1.2. Ask and answer questions about key details in a text read aloud or information presented orally or through other media.