These adorably illustrated boards are a great way to work on letter and word recognition. A child simply picks a board, then fills in the uppercase and lowercase letters and identifies the picture. They can turn it over or take another board and do it all again. With so many letters (each letter in the alphabet in both uppercase and lowercase), children can find infinite ways to play!
- LEARNING TOOL: Spelling toy with 13 double-sided boards and 52 colorful letters
- VARIETY: Includes both uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet
- FASCINATING PICTURES: Adorable illustrations include kid-favorite animals (dog, fish), places (igloo, moon), and objects (boat, watch)
- DURABLE: Sturdy wooden construction for years of play
- RECOGNITION & FINE MOTOR: Encourages letter, word, and color recognition; promotes matching, memory, and fine motor skills
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.