The same incredible magnetic shapes but now with 20 clear squares and 5 clear triangles which the other original 2 sets do not have. These dazzling magnetic tiles are irresistible to children! They're perfect for exploring spatial relations, color and shape recognition.
- Unique tiles attract on all sides, allowing for endless creative, free-form 3-D configurations in addition to cubes, pyramids and more
- The vibrantly-colored shapes promote critical thinking, math reasoning and classifying and sorting by attributes
- Perfect for classroom light exploration and encouraging imaginative, creative play
- Addresses multiple STEM objectives such as investigating the effects of strength or direction of push/pull on the motion of an object and planning and conducting investigations of the effects of placing objects of varied materials in light beam paths.
- Colored shapes included: 18 squares, 8 small right triangles, 8 isosceles triangles, 8 equilateral triangles and 6 trapezoids
- 20 clear squares and 5 clear triangles which the other two sets do not have
- Excellent for use on LED light tables
- Activity guide included
- Ages 3 years and up
78 small squares
20 small right triangles
12 large right triangles
12 isosceles triangles
18 equilateral triangles