This series helps children build social and emotional intelligence through shared reading of engaging texts that prompt discussions about real-world experiences.
- Stories are written from the first person perspective and center around a diverse group of relatable children
- High-quality illustrations and delightful narrators aid in teaching social and emotional skills without a heavy-handed approach
- Social and emotional intelligence is the set of abilities that allows people to work with others, learn effectively and play important roles in their families and communities
- Many studies show that IQ (intelligence quotient) is only a minor predictor of success in life, while social and emotional skills are far better predictors of both success and well-being
- Ideal for use in classrooms, in child care centers and nursery schools, at home with parents, and at school with guidance counselors
- Books are 7-2/3"W x 6-1/2"H each
*It's Better to Share
*It Feels Good to be Kind
*I Show Respect
*It's Only Fair
*I Am Responsible
*Sometimes it's Hard to be Honest
PreK-K Core Standards
- SOC (P) Resolve and negotiate conflicts (with adult support when appropriate).
- SOC (K) Understands rules and laws can serve to support order and protect individual rights.
- SOC (P) Understand rules and laws can serve to support order and protect individual rights.