Set of 27 EVA foam number blocks with hook-and-loop surfaces make it easy and fun to learn about numbers, quantity, one-to-one correspondence, and early operations. Numerals are printed on one side of each block with a corresponding number of bright right dots on the other. Build a pyramid of numbers, compare quantities, and discover how many ways you can add to 10! Convenient vinyl storage bag. Smallest block measures 1-inch x 1-inch x 1-inch and largest measures 10 inches x 1-inch x 1-inch.
- MAKES KEY MATH CONCEPTS FUN: Soft foam blocks are easy to manipulate and invite young children to explore early math concepts. Numerals are printed on one side of each block; a corresponding number of bright red dots is printed on the other.
- COUNT AND COMPARE: Which block has only one dot? Which has the most dots? Build a pyramid with the blocks! The different sized blocks make it easy to sequence and see how numbers and quantities are related.
- NUMERALS TO 10: Kids can turn the blocks over to explore written numerals and match quantities.
- ADDING AND SUBTRACTING: Blocks are specially sized so that ten "1" blocks are the same size as a "10" block. So are two "5's," and "7" plus a "3." Discovering different ways to add, subtract, and figure things out lays a strong foundation for math exploration.
- PROBLEM SOLVING AND MORE! Positive experiences in early math help children develop problem solving skills, curiosity, imagination, and persistence that contribute to future academic and personal success.