Kids are fascinated by bugs! The 5 transparent resin tiles feature real insects in different stages of development. Measuring 3 inches x 3 inches, slides show the 3 or 4 life cycle stages of each insect. Specimens include; cabbage butterfly, dragonfly, frog, honeybee, and mealworm and each has an educational card with images and fun facts for each specimen.
- REAL INSECTS: The real insects inside the slides are fascinating! Kids will be captivated by the transformation from one stage of an insect’s life cycle to another. Add a microscope and they are sure to be even more intrigued.
- EDUCATIONAL CARDS: Includes educational cards with realistic images of the different development stages, and many fun and educational facts about each insect. The double-sided cards are laminated cardstock for durability and long-lasting use.
- PROMOTE NATURE STUDIES: Teach kids about the development stages of 5 different insects: the cabbage butterfly, dragonfly, frog, honeybee, and mealworm. Each 3-inch x 3-inch transparent slide features the 3 or 4 lifecycle stages of the insect.
- GREAT ON A LIGHT TABLE: The transparent slides are perfect for the light table, which offers an added layer of intriguing exploration. Kids’ natural curiosity is triggered, and a long-lasting love of science could be inspired this way.
- PERFECT FOR DISPLAY: The beautiful slides make great displays in the classroom or at home. The transparent tiles can also be used as paperweights or coasters. A great gift for friends, family, and biology enthusiasts.