Assorted color plastic chips for magnet play.
- MAKE COUNTING COLORFUL: A versatile learning tool, these counters help develop essential skills like counting and sorting.
- DEVELOP COGNITIVE FUNCTION: These colorful, see-through counters help develop an understanding of magnetism, color and fine motor skills.
- MULTI-USE: This set is a classic resource for every home and learning environment. These are good to use as Bingo Chips for classroom word or math games.
- INCLUDED: 100 metal-edged, plastic chips.
PreK-K Core Standards
- SCI (P) Understand basic functions of magnets.
K-3 Core Standards
- 2-PS1-3. Make observations to construct an evidence-based account of how an object made of a small set of pieces can be disassembled and made into a new object.
- 3-PS2-4. Define a simple design problem that can be solved by applying scientific ideas about magnets.
- 3-PS2-3. Ask questions to determine cause and effect relationships of electric or magnetic interactions between two objects not in contact with each other.