Versatile, plastic bowls can be used for a variety of science activities, including:
- Displaying nature specimens
- Mixing and experimenting with liquids and compounds
- Sorting and classifying
- Sensory discovery and hands-on learning
- 2 each of 6 colors: blue, green, orange, purple, red and yellow
- 7"W x 2"H
PreK-K Core Standards
- SCI (P) Collect, describe and record information using a variety of tools.
K-3 Core Standards
- K-2-ETS1-1. Ask questions, make observations, and gather information about a situation people want to change to define a simple problem that can be solved through the development of a new or improved object or tool.
- K-2-ETS1-2. Develop a simple sketch, drawing, or physical model to illustrate how the shape of an object helps it function as needed to solve a given problem.
- K-2-ETS1-3. Analyze data from tests of two objects designed to solve the same problem to compare the strengths and weaknesses of how each performs.