Steve Spangler Insta-Snow® is a compact, super absorbent polymer that quickly "drinks" up plenty of water and instantly expands to 100 times its original size! The reaction is very fast and very visual. Kids of all ages will love it! This large bag makes approximately 12 gallons of faux snow. Ideal for sensory play.
- Instantly, you have artificial "snow" that looks and feels like the real thing
- Stays fluffy for weeks
- 14 oz in the package - makes 12 gallons of "snow"
- It's reusable too - when the water evaporates, it leaves the dry powder intact
- Add 1 tablespoon to 32 ounces of water, expands to over 100 times its size. Use more water for wetter snow, less for drier snow
- For best results, begin by mixing with about half the amount of water specified on the packaging, and continue to add water while stirring until the desired texture is achieved
- When you're ready to use it again, just reconstitute with water
- Safe and non-toxic
- Use for science projects, classroom demonstrations and experiments
- Ideal for sensory play
- Steve Spangler Insta-Snow® powder is a non-hazardous, non-toxic, environmentally safe polymer
- Ideal for making Cloud Slime!
Steve Spangler Insta-Snow® does not contain the following common allergens:
- Does not contain Latex
- Does not contain Dairy & Casein
- Does not contain Egg
- Does not contain Gluten
- Does not contain Peanut & Tree Nut
- Does not contain Soy
PreK-K Core Standards
- SCI (P) Begin to understand the need for the sun.
K-3 Core Standards
- K-2-ETS1-1. Ask questions, make observations, and gather information about a situation people want to change to define a simple problem that can be solved through the development of a new or improved object or tool.
- K-2-ETS1-2. Develop a simple sketch, drawing, or physical model to illustrate how the shape of an object helps it function as needed to solve a given problem.
- K-2-ETS1-3. Analyze data from tests of two objects designed to solve the same problem to compare the strengths and weaknesses of how each performs.