What's it like where lions live? Each puzzle represents a major biome and an animal that would be found there.
- Bright and engaging, these puzzles will get children thinking about life around our planet and their similarities and differences
- Each puzzle also includes a full-sized, full-color photo card, so that the puzzles may be assembled in or out of the tray
- The cards may be used as reference for the puzzles or in the classroom in the science area or hung on the wall
- Each puzzle measures 11-3/4"L x 8-1/2"W, 8-12 pieces each
- Biomes represented: Arctic Tundra: Arctic Fox (12 pcs.), Grassland: Lion (12 pcs.), Ponds/Streams: Beaver (12 pcs.), Oceans: Dolphin (12 pcs.), Forest: Owl (8 pcs.), Rainforest: Red-Eyed Tree Frog (8 pcs.), Desert: Lizard (8 pcs.), Coral Reef: Yellow Tang (12 pcs.)
PreK-K Core Standards
- K-ESS3-1. Use a model to represent the relationship between the needs of different plants or animals (including humans) and the places they live.
- MAT (P) Classify and sort objects by attributes.