Durable alphabet pebbles appeal to children's natural instinct to explore, investigate, sort and collect.
- Each pebble is engraved with a single letter, approx. 2" in size
- Perfect for little hands to hold
- Ideal for use in sand and water
- Includes activity ideas
PreK-K Core Standards
- LAN (P) Recognize and name many uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
K-3 Core Standards
- RF.K.1d Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- L.K.1a Print many upper- and lowercase letters.
- RF.1.3b Decode regularly spelled one-syllable words.
- L.K.2d Spell simple words phonetically, drawing on knowledge of sound-letter relationships.
- L.K.2a Capitalize the first word in a sentence and the pronoun I
- RF.1.3e Decode two-syllable words following basic patterns by breaking the words into syllables.