Upper and lower case alphabet letters are incised into 1.5" coconut shell discs. Real coconut shell is lightly colored for differentiation and smoothly polished. Natural surface variations provide unique tactile experience that reinforces learning. Each set includes 52 pieces (two of each letter) in handy plastic storage jar. Sold as individual sets of upper- or lowercase letters, or as complete set of both. Recommended for ages 3+. Allergens: Contains coconut.
- NATURAL TACTILE LETTERS: Upper and lower case letters are incised into 1.5" diameter natural coconut shell discs. Discs are lightly colored and polished, but have surface variations due to natural material. Smooth yet varied texture provides unique tactile experience that reinforces letter recognition.
- NATURE-INSPIRED COLORS: Upper case letters have light ivory surface coating, lowercase letters have golden oak finish to differentiate the two sets at a glance. Surface finishes highlight and enhance natural variations in coconut shells.
- TWO OF EACH: Each set of 52 letters includes two of each letter so kids can easily spell hundreds of words.
- HANDY STORAGE JAR: Each set comes in a convenient and compact plastic storage jar with screw-on lid so it's easy to carry the entire alphabet with you.
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY OR AS SET: Coconut Shell Alphabet Discs may be purchased as set of 52 uppercase letters, 52 lowercase letters, or complete set, each in individual storage jar.