Excellerations® Emotions Book and Doll Kit 1 - 4 books 4 dolls
Item # EMOBKDO1
You'll get it fast. Usually ships within 3 business days.
Ages 3+ / Grades PreK+
Aid both the emotional development and language development of your students or children with this set of 4 large plush dolls and 4 books that are designed to express unique emotions. Each book measures 8-1/2" x 7" and is made of durable, laminated paper and features safety staples. Books contain real-world photos with diverse children and adults featured. These books take children through topics that are important for their growth and development. They will become a topic of conversation, and comprehension and real-world connection questions are included. Each doll in this set of four expresses an emotion on its face: sadness, fear, anger and happiness. With the accompanying terms for these emotions in both English and Spanish, these dolls make for a fantastic tool in aiding the language development of any young students in your classroom. Plush, soft and huggable, this set of multicultural dolls is both great for representation and providing a comfortable learning experience.
- WHAT YOU GET: This set includes 4 large plush dolls & 4 different books sized 8-1/2" x 7". They are constructed of thick, laminated paper and safety staples. Each book contains 16 pages with additional content on the inside and back front covers. The titles included are; It Might Make You MAD!, It Might Make You SAD!, It Might Make You SCARED!, and It Might Make You Happy! They are sure to be a great addition to your home, school, or center.
- ADDITIONAL CONTENT: Each book contains tips for how to read with children, comprehension questions, and more. Each soft doll gives students a great way to express their own emotions as well, making them a perfect fit for students who need assistance in their social emotional development, including students with autism, ADHD and special needs.
- GREAT FOR SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING: These books were written by teachers to help children with their social-emotional learning and mental well-being. These dolls & books are meant to create expanded conversations and questions from children. These books focus on the fact that each person feels things differently, and that is ok.
- BILINGUAL LEARNING: Whether you’re engaging in bilingual learning or creating a discussion surrounding emotional recognition and how to identify these same feelings in others, these dolls & books are a great way to create a safe, comforting and instructional environment. Use them to initiate discussions about emotions or help children in their first steps to learn another language.
- REAL-WORLD PHOTOGRAPHY: These books contain real-world photography and feature a variety of different people, different family make-ups, and different skin tones.
Age / Grade
Ages 3+ / Grades PreK+
Discount School Supply®